Monday 25 January 2010

A New Realm Of Photography,

Thanks for making the journey here to see me. So here we go, It's a New Dawn, It's a New Day, It's a New Life and I'm feeling...like shooting everything in sight with my Brand New Second Hand CANON EOS 30D. 
- A.K.A. Dirty Diana. -
Info for the visiting nerds is that I will mostly be looking through the CANON EF-S 18-35mm f/3.5-5.6 Or the CANON EF 50mm f/1.8 II
This wonderful equipmental trio will be powered by an alternating dynamic duo of CANON BP-511A
     Efficiently charged with a CANON CB-5L charger. I WILL NOT, however, be dangling my               NEW FOUND LOVE around my neck on my CANON EW-100DGR W I D E S T R A P . As we all know, I am not a supporter of publicly endorsing corporate logos!

So that's the nerds satisfied. They do like a comprehensive GEAR LIST. Trust Me, this branding nonsense will stop soon, promise. I am happy to have joined 'The CANON Crew' as opposed to 'THE OTHER LOT'. I am also overjoyed to be a 'GIBSON MAN' as opposed to the other 'OTHER LOT'
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, MY FIRST EVER IMAGES; CANON AND GIBSON IN PERFECT HARMONY. ENJOY and COMMENT and brutally CRITICISE please. (comments link at the bottom of the page)
 'A BOY HAS TO LEARN SOME DAY'

Image #1: 1974 Gibson Marauder.

Unedited as this 'ere Newbie hasn't as yet been able to decipher the software. Although look what happens when a 55mm 6 point Starfactor is placed in front of the lens. As I have no 'jump down' ring for my filter kit enabling me to attach 55mm filters to a 58mm lens attachment, 3 small balls of BLU-TAC were commisioned. This, is how my voyage into DSLR Photography will roll steadily on. Under equipped, Under Funded, Under Educated and Under Suspicion! I am indeed an Underdog.
I hope you will subscribe to my rambling blog so we may all enjoy my trip. If you don't subscribe I'll be forced to write to myself and that's no fun. I leave you now with another result of my passion.
A kinkier, more GLAM, cheesy, FABULOUS ROCK AND ROLL AND BLU-TAC
I have named Image #2


'Kiss The Stars'
Click on Images to enlarge.
Once again, please leave comments , advice, criticisms etc etc etc

No comments: